200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Join lead instructors, Amy and Sean, as well as other experienced Flourish Yoga teachers, for a journey of a lifetime at becoming a certified Yoga Instructor. Whether you’re looking to teach yoga or simply on the path of personal growth and development, this is the training for you. Following Yoga Alliance’s Elevated RYS 200 Standards, you will embark on a 10-week teacher training program that will prepare you to confidently create and instruct thoughtful yoga sequences that are accessible to a variety of students.
- Techniques, Training and Practice Learn the historical context of asana and understand anatomical alignment of poses, safe adjustments, proper modifications, prop use and contraindications. Introduction and practice of various styles of yoga. Gain a deep understanding of the Subtle Body, Pranayama and Meditation.
- Anatomy & Physiology Acquire a deep understanding of the skeletal and muscular systems involved in asana, as well as the physiological systems as they relate to yoga. Apply this gained knowledge to teaching various yoga poses safely and effectively.
- Yoga Humanities Develop an understanding of Yoga History and Philosophy. Self-reflection and practice of Yogic Lifestyle and Ethics.
- Professional Essentials Learn to create mindful sequencing of a yoga class following key teaching methodologies. Obtain insight of various professional development strategies to help you succeed as a certified yoga instructor. Apply your knowledge, skills, and experience gained from the teacher training program to practice teaching a vinyasa or other style yoga class. You will be provided with mentorship/feedback from numerous experienced yoga instructors.
January 10th – March 17th 2024 at Flourish Yoga and Omni Tucson National Resort
Wednesdays and Fridays 5:00pm-9:00pm and Sundays 8am-6pm, with an occasional Saturday evening special event.
$3000 (includes unlimited membership to Flourish Yoga during teacher training, mala making workshop and other surprise yoga goodies) Due in full at least one week prior to training start date. $200 early bird discount if paid in full by December 10th.
Required reading to be purchased by student (list of books provided prior to training start date)
Based on your individual situation, we can arrange a monthly or bi-weekly auto-payment plan.
First payment due at least three weeks prior to training start date and last payment due prior to training end date.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
In the event of cancellation, we will refund the total amount paid, minus the following cancellation fees:
- Before Training Begins – $500
- After 1 Week – $750
- After 2 Weeks – $1000
- After 3 Weeks – $1250
- No Refunds After 3 Weeks From Start Date